Classis East met on Wednesday, May 13, at Hudsonville PRC. What follows is the public report of this meeting by the Stated Clerk of Classis East.
Report of Classis East
May 13, 2015
Hudsonville Protestant Reformed Church
Classis East met in regular session on Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at Hudsonville PRC. Each church was represented by two delegates. Rev. N. Decker was the chairman for this session. Rev. R. Smit attended Classis East for the first time.
A notice of an appeal to Synod 2015 was given by a brother whose protest against a decision of Classis East in January, 2015 regarding the scheduling of Prayer Day services was not sustained.
The other business was routine. There were no requests for classical appointments since all the churches in Classis East now have pastors. There were no expenses incurred.
Classis will meet next on Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at the Byron Center PRC.
Jon J. Huisken, Stated Clerk
- Limerick Reformed Fellowship Newsletter - March 2018
- Pastor-elect D. Noorman Sustains Classical Exam; Ordination Set for March 7, 2018
- PRC Weekly News for January 14, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church
- PRC Weekly News for January 7, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - December 31, 2017