Tuesday, June 11, 2013: After opening devotions led by Rev. Key, the president of Synod 2012, synod elected new officers with the following results: President – Rev. Ron Van Overloop; Vice-President – Rev. James Laning; First Clerk – Rev. Doug Kuiper; Second Clerk – Rev. Garry Eriks. Rev. Van Overloop welcomed, on behalf of synod, Mr. Wee Gim Theng, a delegate from our sister-church in Singapore, and Mr. Ivan Reid, a delegate from our sister-church in Northern Ireland.
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of October 7, 2018*(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of September 30, 2018
- Crete PRC to Host Reformation Lecture Commemorating Dordt 400th - Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Covenant PRC, N. Ireland Newsletter - June 2018
- PRC Synod 2018 - Day 1 (Tuesday) at Adams Christian School *(Updated)