Tuesday, June 11, 2013: After opening devotions led by Rev. Key, the president of Synod 2012, synod elected new officers with the following results: President – Rev. Ron Van Overloop; Vice-President – Rev. James Laning; First Clerk – Rev. Doug Kuiper; Second Clerk – Rev. Garry Eriks. Rev. Van Overloop welcomed, on behalf of synod, Mr. Wee Gim Theng, a delegate from our sister-church in Singapore, and Mr. Ivan Reid, a delegate from our sister-church in Northern Ireland.
- Report on Classis West Special Meeting - Wednesday, Nov.29, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - November 12, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 24, 2017
- Rev. Doug Kuiper Installed as New Seminary Professor - Sept.20, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 17, 2017 *(Updated)