The following is the summary report of the second clerk of Synod this year, Rev. Clay Spronk (picture to the left). We thank him for this contribution and the pictures. This report is also attached here in pdf form.
The additional pictures that follow were taken by Mr.Don Doezema, Stated Clerk of Synod. We also thank him for this faithful labor.
Below: Sem. Josh Engelsma sitting for his oral Dogmatics exam. (For live-stream video of this examination, follow this link.)
Missionary-pastor W.Bruinsma addresses Synod on behalf of Eastern Home Missions.
Missionary-pastor M.McGeown addresses Synod on behalf of the Covenant PRC in N.Ireland.
Elder Lee Kong Wee addresses Synod on behalf of our sister church in Singapore, Covenant ERC.
Hope PRC's able audio-visual technician, Dave Jessup, at his post.
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of December 9, 2018
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for December 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of December 2, 2018 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of November 25, 2018 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of November 18, 2018 *(Updated)