With humble thanks to God, early this afternoon the 2014 PRC Synod unanimously approved the examination of Joshua D. Engelsma and declared him a candidate for the ministry of the Word and Sacraments in the PRCA, eligible for call on or after July 12, 2014.
We heartily congratulate Josh and his wife Courtney and children, along with their families, in this wonderful milestone in his training for and call to the ministry.
The Seminary graduation ceremony for Josh will take place this evening in Hope PRC, Walker, MI, at 7:30 p.m. with the openhouse planned next door at Hope PR Christian School afterward. The graduation will also be live-streamed this evening. Visit Hope PRC's Sermonaudio page to join in if you are unable to attend.
As a denomination we have many reasons to give thanks – for the truths of God’s Word and our Reformed confessions, for the gifts and grace God has given to this young man enabling him to confess the truth so clearly and confidently, and for a Seminary which faithfully teaches these truths so the churches receive the truth each Lord's Day. May God be praised with reverence deep!
Delegates offer congratulations to Josh and Courtney.
Prof.R.Cammenga offering his congratulations.
- PRC Synod to Meet this Week, June 14-17, 2016 (Updated)
- Report on Jan.13, 2016 Meeting of Classis East
- July 2015 "Standard Bearer" - Annual PRC Synod Issue
- Synod 2015: Day 3 - Sem.R.Barnhill Sustains Examination & Synod Treats More Committee Reports
- PRC Synod: Day 2 - Committee Work and Examination of Sem.R.Barnhill