SPECIAL NOTICE! Due to the tornado watch in the West Michigan area on Sunday evening (Nov.17) the RWH Rally had to be cancelled! First PRC had to cancel their evening service and therefore the RWH Rally too had to be cancelled. We do plan to reschedule this event in the near future. Below is the advertisement for the event as it had been prepared.
It's time for another Reformed Witness Hour Rally, a one-hour program to promote interest in, understanding of and support for our denomination's weekly radio and internet broadcast.
Have you forgotten the powerful ways in which the Lord is using our radio/internet ministry? Are you simply interested in learning more about this special kingdom labor? Perhaps you have a desire to serve on the RWH Committee (We are always looking for new people to serve - women and men!). Then come out and join us for an informative and inspirational night!
When? Sunday, November 17 at 8:15 p.m. at First PRC, Grand Rapids.
What? One of our radio pastors, Rev. W. Bruinsma, PRC missionary-pastor serving in Pittsburgh, PA, will speak (He is currently speaking on our program.). The women's group "With One Voice" plans to sing. The RWH Committee will give a Powerpoint presentation on the history and work of the RWH. And there will be a display of current and past RWH items for your viewing, staffed by RWHC members who can answer any questions you might have.
First PRC is moving their evening service to 6 p.m. to accommodate those who wish to attend both the service and the special rally program. At this service Rev.Bruinsma will be preaching. First PRC and the RWH Committee hope to see you there! Refreshments and fellowship will follow!
- PRC Weekly News for January 14, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church
- PRC Weekly News for January 7, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - December 31, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - December 24, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - December 17, 2017 *(Updated)