On Sunday, Sept.18, 2016, Rev. Brian Huizinga (Hope PRC, Redlands, CA) announced his decline of the call First PRC (Holland, MI) extended to him on August 28.
May the Lord assure this congregation of His knowledge of her need for another undershepherd and of His care for her while she waits for a pastor.
From Hull PRC's bulletin we find this significant notice concerning one of the PRC's emeritus ministers:
With thanksgiving to the Lord of the harvest, we remind our fellow saints of the 45th anniversary of the ordination and installation into the ministry of Rev. Rodney G. Miersma [September, 1971]. He and his wife, Sharon, have faithfully served our churches in Isabel, SD; Pella, IA; Holland, MI; Wellington, NZ; Lacombe, AB; foreign missionary to Ghana; and Loveland, CO. Our emeritus minister continues to serve our churches in northwest Iowa. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. (Ezekiel 33:7)
And, finally, this reminder of the upcoming mission call to the Philippines from Doon PRC:
The Council of Doon PRC announces a trio for calling a third missionary to the Philippines. It consists of Revs. A. Brummel (Heritage PRC, Sioux Falls, SD), N. Decker (Trinity PRC - Hudsonville, MI), and R. Kleyn (Covenant of Grace PRC - Spokane, WA). The congregation plans to call on Monday, Sept 19.
At her congregational meeting Monday night, Sept.19, 2016, Doon PRC voted to call Rev. Nathan Decker of Trinity PRC (Hudsonville, MI) to serve as third missionary to the Philippines. Let us remember this pastor and his family in our prayers as he considers this call.
- Limerick Reformed Fellowship Newsletter - March 2018
- PRC Weekly News for February 18, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church
- PRC Weekly News for February 11, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly News for February 4, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church
- PRC Weekly News for January 28, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church *(Updated)