The following notice appeared in a recent bulletin of Hope PRC of Walker, MI concerning their labors in Myanmar:
The Council has approved a delegation to Myanmar this Spring consisting of Rev. D.Overway and Elder D.Jessup.
The purpose of the trip will be to hold a seminar for theological instruction and to follow up with work that we began during our trip in November. Topics for the seminar are “God’s Covenant” and “The Importance of Our Creeds”.
The trip is being planned, Lord willing, for March 5–18.
Please remember the delegation and the saints in Myanmar in your prayers. 2 Timothy 2:2, “And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.”
For more on this labor and the previous visit made (November 2014), visit this news item.
Let us too remember to pray for these men as they travel afar and conduct these labors on behalf of their Council and congregation. May the Lord richly bless their work in this part of the world.
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 22, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 15, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Mission News - May 28, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Mission News - May 14, 2017 (*Updated)
- The PRC Weekly Congregational and Mission News - May 7, 2017 (*Updated)