On Sunday, February 15, 2015, Peace PRC of Lansing, IL received a letter of decline from Rev.R.Kleyn (Covenant of Grace PRC, Spokane, WA), whom they had called on Jan.22, 2015.
May the Lord of the church and of His servants assure the congregation of His provision for them in their time of vacancy as well as of a pastor to labor among them once again.
Also on Sunday, Feb.15, 2015, the congregation of Doon PRC, the calling church for the PRC mission labors in the Philippines, voted to issue a call to Rev. Daniel Holstege to serve as second missionary. Rev.Holstege currently serves as pastor of the First PRC of Holland, MI.
May the Lord of the harvest make His way plain to this laborer and grant grace to follow it.
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 17, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 10, 2019 *(Updated)
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 3, 2019 *(Updated)
- Reformed Witness Hour News - February Newsletter & March Messages
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 24, 2019