The Seminary enjoyed a wonderful night on Wednesday, Sept.16 at her annual Convocation. We had a good crowd of people in attendance and a good turnout for the Open House at the Semimary afterward. Below are a few pictures taken of the night.
Prof.R. Cammenga delivering the Convocation address.
Introduction of the 3rd-year Seminary students by Prof.R. Dykstra (rector).
Introduction of the 1st-year students by Prof.R. Dykstra.
Vistors at the Seminary open house.
Note: Below is the original announcement of the event.
Wednesday, September 16 is the evening for the PR Seminary Convocation at 7:30 PM in Southwest PRC (Wyoming, MI).
Prof. R. Cammenga will be speaking on: “The Calling of the Protestant Reformed Seminary: The Training of Shepherds.” The "Voices of Victory" (male quartet) will provide special music. And Prof.R. Dykstra (rector) will introduce the twelve students.
Also, be sure to join faculty, students, and staff at the Seminary afterwards (just up the hill from SWPRC!), as there will be an Open House at the building (enter the new driveway off Ivanrest and Scenic River, just south of the old driveway). Come and tour the facilities, talk with the professors and students, and take in special displays of items from the PRC archives, including Seminary.
All are invited to attend. Your presence and support are a great encouragement to the Seminary. We hope to see you there!
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 10, 2017 **(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 3, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Mission News - August 27, 2017 **(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Mission News - August 20, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - August 13, 2017