The Contact Committee of the PRC informs the churches of these special visits to sister churches and other contacts in June and July
On Wednesday of this week (June 18, 2014) on behalf of the Contact Committee, Prof. and Mrs. R.Dykstra are scheduled to leave the States for eight weeks, D.V. Prof. Dykstra will be speaking and preaching in the Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church in Singapore since Rev. A.Lanning and his family will be coming to the States for a furlough.
The Dykstras will also be in Australia for two weeks where Rev. N. Decker (Trinity PRC, Hudsonville, MI) and Prof. R.Dykstra will participate in a conference with the Evangelical Presbyterian Churcheson the doctrine of God’s covenant. They will also be attending the sessions of the Presbytery meeting July 21-25 in Brisbane. Prof. Dykstra will give speeches on Christian schools the following week in Tasmania.
The Dykstras will return on August 11. May God grant them safety in their travels and His indispensible blessing on the work.
Rev.A.Spriensma (Byron Center PRC) and Elder Peter Vander Schaaf will meet with the elders of BERG (Confessing Evangelical Reformed Church) in Giessen, Germany this July on behalf of our denomination's Contact Committee. Rev.A.Spriensma will preach for the worship service of the BERG on July 27.
May the Lord of the church, Who prayed for her oneness in the truth (John 17), be pleased to use these visits to bring these churches closer together in the bond of peace through the truth of His Word.
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 15, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 8, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - October 1, 2017 **(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 24, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 17, 2017 *(Updated)