The Reformed Free Publishing Association announces the publication of a new book in this month of October:
by Connie L. Meyer.
This history occurred during the Dark Ages, the days of knights and castles and kings and queens, of monasteries, Vikings, and monks. But one monk stood out from all the rest. One monk stood firm for the truth he believed though no one stood with him at all.
This is the story of Gottschalk of Orbais, a French monk who lived in the ninth century and suffered for his belief and advocacy of double predestination.
This book has been written to be enjoyed by junior high and high school readers. Because the story is intriguing and the history of Gottschalk is not well-known, adults will also enjoy this book and find the reading profitable.
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, December 1-7, 2019 *(Updated)
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, November 24-30, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, November 17-23, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, November 10-16, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, November 3-9, 2019 (Updated)