The April 15, 2016 issue of the Standard Bearer is now out and it is another special issue, this time on the subject of "Reformed Marriage."
The issue covers a variety of subjects, from dating and courtship to the meaning of marriage, and from the wedding ceremony to the wedding reception (cf. the cover to the left). The issue makes for timely and instructive reading for young people, young couples, and long-time married couples.
Editor-in-chief Prof.B. Gritters introduces the issue in these words:
If you are interested in this issue or in subscribing to the SB, contact the RFPA at the information on their website.
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 22, 2017
- Special Classis East Meeting - October 18, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 15, 2017
- Living Wisely in A Digital Age - Public Lecture Planned for October 13, 2017 at Trinity PRC
- New Issue of "Salt Shakers" Magazine - September 2017