Are you are Standard Bearer subscriber and reader?
Perhaps you do not know anything about this distinctive Reformed magazine (cf. the cover image of the latest issue).
Here is a brief discription from the SB website:
The Standard Bearer is a semi-monthly, 24-page print magazine devoted to explaining and defending Reformed doctrine, promoting the Reformed life of the Church and believer, and combating old and new errors that threaten to disrupt the Reformed faith and life. For over 85 years, the Standard Bearer has boldly and unashamedly testified to the faith of the Protestant Reformation. This periodical was the first of the RFPA’s publications, first published in 1924, and today has more than 2,300 subscribers worldwide.
An annual subscription includes 21 issues of the Standard Bearer (only one issue for June, July, and August).
The Reformed Free Publishing Association, publishers of the SB, has a goal of 3,000 subscribers by 2018 and would like to see your name added to that list.
If you are not currently receiving the SB, contact them at the website link provided here. You may also receive a free sample copy at that page.
Below is the latest RFPA flyer promoting the SB. Why not sign up to start receiving this profitable Reformed and biblical periodical today?!
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - December 17, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - December 10, 2017
- New Issue of "Salt Shakers" Magazine - November 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - December 3, 2017
- Report on Classis West Special Meeting - Wednesday, Nov.29, 2017