The following PRC congregational and mission news items may be reported on this Lord's Day of March 19, 2017.
- Rev. C. Haak (pastor of Georgetown PRC) is considering the call to Zion PRC (Hudsonville/Jenison, MI).
- Rev. Steven Key (pastor of Loveland, CO PRC) is considering the call to Southwest PRC (Wyoming, MI).
- The Council of First PRC, Holland, MI formed a new trio of Rev. S. Key, Rev. W. Langerak and Rev. J. Mahtani. UPDATE: At her congregational meeting Sunday evening, March 19, Rev. S. Key received the call to "come over and help" her.
- Rev. W. Langerak (pastor of SE PRC, Grand Rapids, MI) continues to consider the call from Byron Center PRC to serve as home missionary.
- The Council of Doon PRC has drawn up a new trio for calling a third missionary to the Philippines: Revs. A. Brummel (Heritage PRC, Sioux Falls, SD), G. Eriks (Hudsonville PRC), and B. Huizinga (Hope PRC, Redlands, CA). The congregation voted to extend a call to Rev. B. Huizinga on March 19.
- From the Maranatha PRC bulletin for this date we learn this: Rev. Kleyn and Sharon will be traveling to Negros Occidental this week to labor among the saints there. Later this week and over this coming weekend, Rev. Kleyn will travel to Albuera, Leyte with a delegation of the PRCP (Rev. John Flores and Elder Eric Mescallado) in order to investigate the possibility of the PRFA (Protestant Reformed Fellowship in Albuera) becoming a mission work of the PRCP.
- For pictures and information on this field, visit the Kleyn's blog and the Holstege's blog.