The Protestant Reformed Fellowship in Pittsburgh will be hosting a lecture on Calvinism on Friday night, May 9, 2014 in their church building, beginning at 7:00 p.m. The lecture will be repeated in Cranberry (an area of special labor north of Pittsburgh) on Wednesday, May 14.
Missionary-pastor Wilbur Bruinsma plans to speak on "What DID John Calvin Teach?" To watch a video introducing this lecture, visit the Pittsburgh Mission website.
All in the area are cordially invited to attend. There will be opportunity for questions as well as fellowship after the lecture. For directions, or to contact missionary Bruinsma, visit their website.
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for November 2018
- TONIGHT! Crete IL PRC Hosting Reformation Lecture Commemorating Dordt 400th - Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of October 28, 2018 *(Updated)
- Reformation Lecture on Dordt 400th This Friday, October 12, 2018 at Bethel PRC, Roselle, IL
- Heinrich Bullinger and the Second Helvetic Confession