Doon PRC, the calling church for the PRC mission endeavors in the Philippines, along with the Foreign Mission Committee, are sending a delegation to the field this week for their annual visit. This is how it was reported in one of our bulletins:
Rev. A.Brummel (Heritage PRC and FMC member) and Elder Jim Regnerus (Doon PRC), with their wives, plan to leave Wednesday, June 24 for the Philippines and return on Thursday, July 9. This will serve as the yearly FMC/Doon delegation, along with Rev. Brummel, providing teaching and preaching assistance for Rev. Kleyn.
From the bullletin of the Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church in Singapore (a sister church of the PRC) we learn of another visit to Kalkata, India, and of God's goodness in providing a place for Pastor Emmanuel and the saints there to conduct their activities.
The delegation of Elder Leong and Pastor Lanning leaves this week for Kolkata, and will be gone from Thursday, 25 June through Wednesday, 1 July. The delegation will be focusing entirely on the work in Kolkata this time, and the main tasks of the delegation will be to discuss the developments since our last visit, and to organize the work between Singapore and Kolkata. The delegation will also join the Fellowship for worship this coming Sunday. As we have sought your prayers before, so we seek them again. Pray for Emmanuel, the saints in Kolkata, and the delegation, that God would gather His church in this part of India, and that He would use us as His unworthy instruments in saving His beloved people.
The Lord has also been good to the saints in Kolkata. Emmanuel recently found a house to rent that can be used for all of the activities of the Fellowship’s activities. It can accommodate worship on Sunday, Bible studies during the week, and any other activities of the group. The house is near public transportation hubs, making it much more accessible than their current facilities. The house is also owned by a Christian, which means the Fellowship will not have to worry about interference with their activities. The house is currently being prepared for use by the Fellowship in Kolkata, and may even be ready for worship by today.
Let us be in prayer for these parties as they travel and as they carry out the missions of their visits.
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 17, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 10, 2019 *(Updated)
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 3, 2019
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for February 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of January 27, 2019
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of December 2, 2018 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of November 25, 2018 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of November 18, 2018 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of November 11, 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of November 4, 2018