The third issue of "Reformed News Asia" has been released by the Christian Literature Ministry of our sister church in Singapore, the Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church, and this issue too is filled with informative and edifying content (for information on Issue #2, click on this link)!
Of special significance is the fact that this issue contains the third set of devotions on the Belgic Confession by various PRCA ministers, covering Articles 10-12 on the doctrines of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and creation. Written by Rev.J.Kortering and Prof.R.Dykstra, these devotions on the BC take you through the month of March (5- April 1) You will find great spiritual profit in these devotions.
In addition to this noteworthy item, the newsletter also contains information about the CLM's pamphlet and book ministries and about activities going on in the CERC. Of special interest is notice of two new pamphlets the CLM has produced from material written by emeritus Prof.H.Hanko on Christian Education and on the Antithesis (Christian living). You will want to check these items out.
To receive your own digital copy of this newsletter and those to come, visit the Christian Literature Ministry page at the CERCS' website and click on the subscribe button. There you will also find a downloadable digital copy of the devotional booklet for March.
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of May 19, 2019
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of May 12, 2019 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of May 5, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of April 28, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of April 21, 2019 *(Updated)