Pastor Vernon Ibe, serving in the Berean PRC in Manila, the Philippines, has published a new family and church family newsletter. Read the attached newsletter, or visit the Missions page for the latest news. Besides learning about the activities and events of the last few months, you won't want to miss the wonderful pictures!
Here's the note which Pastor Ibe sent with the newsletter:
Greetings in the name of Jehovah, our faithful covenant keeping God!
We're sending you our newsletter for the months of May to August.
I think the last one was sent four or five months ago. We're trying our best to keep in touch and to keep you all informed as to what's new and what's life and the ministry had been for us since we came back to the Philippines.
...We're making progress here as always by the grace of God!
Since we arrived, we moved four times already and it is possible that we will move again in two or three months time from now (D.V.).
The ministry is going strong despite many problems we encounter each day as our journey continues in this life, Yes. This is normal and it ought to be that way...this is God's way of making us stronger each day as He makes us realize that apart from Him we cannot do anything!
For that reason, we solicit your prayers as Jehovah God reminds you all of us!
May God shower you all with His constant care and love in Christ our Lord!
Sincerely in Christ,
Ptr. Vernon and family
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 11, 2018
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 4, 2018 *(Update on Grace PRC's New Sanctuary)
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 25, 2018
- PRC Weekly News for February 18, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church
- PRC Weekly News for February 11, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church *(Updated)