As the delegation of Profs. R. Cammenga and R. Dykstra continues their visit to and work in the Philippines on behalf of the PRC Committee for Contact with Other Churches, Rev.D.Kleyn posted on his blog Friday Dec.17 a summary of their work so far. The report contains many profitable pictures with descriptions of their labors.
Below is a glimpse at some of the visits and works done so far; visit the post to find the complete summary.
In response to a request from the PRCP (Protestant Reformed Churches in the Philippines), a delegation from the Contact Committee of the PRCA traveled to the Philippines in December 2015 to begin the work toward the goal of establishing a sister-church relationship between the PRCA and the PRCP.
- Philippines Mission Newsletter - November 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 10, 2017 **(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - September 3, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Mission News - August 27, 2017 **(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Mission News - August 20, 2017 *(Updated)