The combined consistories of the First Reformed Church, Bulacan and the Berean PRC will be meeting this Wednesday (August 21) at 9:00 a.m. at the Kleyn’s house in Antipolo in order to continue their work toward establishing a federation of Protestant Reformed Churches here in the Philippines.
Rev. Smit and Rev. Kleyn will be travelling to southern Negros Occidental this week in order to teach Reformed doctrine and Reformed church government to a group of 8 pastors there.
Also, have you been following Rev.Kleyn's reports on the visits of the young people from the CERC of Singapore? Several groups have been visiting the Berean PRC and FRCB this summer, so as to fellowship with her young people. While this friendship has started slowly, it is growing rapidly and has served to bring the three churches together. Read more starting with this post on the Kleyn's blog. And here is a picture of the group after their second visit.
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of December 9, 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of December 2, 2018 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister Churches for the Week of November 25, 2018 *(Updated)
- Philippines Mission Newsletter - October 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of November 18, 2018 *(Updated)