The week of October 21, 2013 our two missionaries in the Philippines, Rev.R.Smit and Rev.D.Kleyn, made their monthly trip to Negros and Southern Negros Occidental to carry on their labors among the people and pastors in Bacolod City and Sipalay. Through their blog Rev. and Mrs. Kleyn took us along on the journey southward.You are encouraged to visit that blog post and take the trip with them, as they show us the scenes along the way and the labors in which they are involved in teaching Reformed doctrine and Reformed church government.
Remember to keep these men and their wives and families in prayer as they make many sacrifices to bring the gospel of sovereign grace to these more remote areas of the Philippines. And pray also for those who hear the gospel, that they might be convicted of its truth, embrace it with believing hearts and minds, and walk in its light.
The picture above is of the group in Bacolod City. Below is Missionary R.Smit teaching his classes on church government.
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 13-19, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 6-12, 2019 *(Updated)
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, September 29 - October 5, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, September 22-28, 2019 *(Updated)
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, September 15-21, 2019