The Foreign Mission Committee and the Council of Doon PRC as the calling church have agreed to honorably release Rev. Richard Smit from his missionary labors in the Philippines on or around July 1, 2015 due to the changing needs of his family, the completion of significant goals on this mission field, and the belief that his particular work there is drawing to a close.
They also wish to convey their thanks to God for Rev. Smit's faithful years of missionary service and his family's devotion to this work. Rev. Smit will be recommended soon for a call to the pastoral ministry in our churches as his work in the Philippines officially ends next year.
The full letter from the FMC and Doon PRC which was sent to the PRC congregations is attached here in pdf.
- Philippines Mission Newsletter - October 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of September 16, 2018 (*Updated)
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of September 9, 2018
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of September 2, 2018
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of August 26, 2018 *(Updated with Synod matter)