The Classis of the Protestant Reformed Churches in the Philippines met on Saturday, October 31.
One of the main items on the agenda for the classis was the consideration of a request from the Maranatha Protestant Reformed congregation (Valenzuela, Metro Manila) to join the federation with the Berean PRC (Masinag, Metro Manila) and the First PRC (Muzon, Bulacan).
Rev.Daniel Kleyn, PRC missionary-pastor to the Philippines, has posted a report with pictures on his blog about this meeting and its work. You are encouraged to visit that post, but we may also provide this summary from that report.
One of the main items on the agenda was the request of Maranatha PRC in Valenzuela to join the Federation of the Protestant Reformed Churches in the Philippines. There have been many meetings and months of preparation to determine if we were one in doctrine and faith. Our Protestant Reformed missionaries (especially Rev. R. Smit) have also labored for many years in this congregation. We now report with joy, and with thanks to the Lord, that Classis voted unanimously to receive MPRC into the federation.
The delegates with the pastor and elder of Maranatha PRC.
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 18, 2018
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 11, 2018
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 4, 2018 *(Update on Grace PRC's New Sanctuary)
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 25, 2018
- PRC Weekly News for February 18, 2018 - Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church