From the Jan.3, 2016 bulletin of Maranatha PRC in Valenzuela City, the Philippines comes this note:
Rev. Daniel Holstege and his wife Leah (First PRC, Holland, MI) will be arriving in the Philippines this coming Friday, the Lord willing (Jan.8). Rev. Holstege will be assisting with the PRCA’s mission work.
His preaching schedule while he is here will be the Berean PRC on January 10, Maranatha PRC on January 17, and Provident Christian Church on January 24.
He will also speak for 7M, as well as during the monthly visit that Rev. Kleyn makes to Bacolod and Southern Negros Occidental.
We pray for traveling mercies for Rev. Holstege and his wife, as well as for God's blessings in his labors while on that mission field.
And from Trinity PRC's bulletin (Hudsonville, MI) we learn of this delegation visit from the Contact Commmittee to N.Ireland and Ireland:
This week Friday [Jan.8, 2016] Rev. N.Decker will be traveling with Pete Vander Schaaf to Northern Ireland as a delegation of the Contact Committee.
The primary purpose of the visit is to conduct church visitation with the council of our sister congregation, the Covenant PRC of Ballymena and visit the Limerick Reformed Fellowship. Rev. Decker will be gone for two Sundays and be returning on Tuesday, January 19.
We also pray for traveling mercies for these men and for God's blessings on their labors on behalf of the denomination.
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - July 16, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational and Denominational News - July 9, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - July 2, 2017 *(Updated)
- Philippines Mission Newsletter - June 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Mission News - June 25, 2017