The following updates may be given regarding PRC mission labors in the Philippines and in the federation of PRCs there.
- The Doon PRC/FMC delegation of Rev.J. Engelsma and Deacon L.Hoekstra returned home safely this past week after their visit to the fields and churches. For more on their visit, go to this recent blog post by missionary D.Kleyn and his wife Sharon. Below are also a few pictures from that post.
Deacon L.Hoekstra giving greetings to Provident Christian Church from Doon PRC and the FMC.
Delegation with members of the Berean PRC Consistory.
- The Classis of the PRCP met Thursday, February 25. The meeting was chaired by Rev. Ibe and was held in the Maranatha PRC in Valenzuela. Most of the work of Classis was routine. The most significant item that Classis treated was the request of Rev. Leovino Trinidad (the pastor of the Maranatha PRC) to be examined by the Classis according to Article 9 of the Church Order with a view to being declared a minister of the Word and Sacraments in the PRCP. The Classis approved his request and scheduled his examination for the next Classis meeting. Classis will hold its next meeting on Monday, June 13, the Lord willing.
- The congregation of Doon PRC will be voting to call a second missionary to the Philppines on Monday, Feb.29 from a trio consisting of Revs. Brian Huizenga (Hope, Redlands, CA), Dan Holstege (1st, Holland, MI), and C. Griess (Calvary, Hull, IA).
- The next PRC pastor assigned to visit the Philippine mission field and provide assistance to missionary-pastor D. Kleyn is Rev. A.Spriensma (Byron Center PRC). He is scheduled to be there for the Sundays of March 27, April 3 and 10.
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Churches News - July 14-20, 2019 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of July 7, 2019 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of June 30, 2019
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of June 23, 2019
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of June 16, 2019 *Updated