Rev.Daniel and Sharon Kleyn recently posted some updates on their blog about the visit of Rev. Aud Spriensma and his wife Alva. Rev. Spriensma served a missionary to the Philippines from 2002-2007, and enjoyed renewing old friendships as well as making new ones. Below are some pictures of their visit and work.
The Berean PRC with the Spriensmas in their midst on March 27, 2016.
Rev.Spriensma preaching in the Berean PRC.
Teaching the pastors in Sipalay on Tuesday, March 29.
Rev.Kleyn also reported on the special youth conference held in the Maranatha PRC on April 9. The conference centered on the theme "Biblical Courtship and Marriage" with speeches by Revs.D. Kleyn, V.Ibe, and J.Flores. Below are a few pictures form this event. The speeches may be found here.
The young people with the speakers.
The Organizers and Speakers: Andy Ragual, Rev. Flores, Rev. Ibe, Jeremiah Pascual, Rev. Kleyn
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of May 19, 2019
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of May 12, 2019 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of May 5, 2019
- Reformed News Asia - April 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of April 28, 2019