- Rev. Daniel and Sharon Kleyn hope to go on a furlough from June 14 until July 28. During their absence, Rev. R.Smit has agreed, with his consistory’s approval (First PRC, Grand Rapids, MI), to be in the Philippines for 4 Sundays. He is scheduled to preach in Provident Christian Church on June 26 and July 10, to lead some of our Thursday evening Bible studies, and to teach some of the Catechism classes.
- The Classis of the Protestant Reformed Churches in the Philippines will meet on Monday, June 13, the Lord willing, at 9:00 a.m. in the Maranatha PRC in Valenzuela. At this classis, Rev. Leovy Trinidad (cf. picture of his family) will submit to an oral examination with a view to being declared a minister of the Word and Sacraments within the PRCP. This is a public meeting, so that anyone who desires to do so is welcome to attend and to observe the examination.
- The next 7M is scheduled for Tuesday, June 28, 2016 to be led by Rev. R.Smit at the Provident Village, Marikina City.
- The Doon PRC has arranged for Rev. Daniel Holstege to be installed in Doon as a missionary to the Philippines on Friday, July 1, the Lord willing. The date of the Holstege family moving to the Philippines hasn’t been determined yet. Let us pray for them.
Last modified on 14 June 2016
Published in PRC Missions in the Philippines
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 15, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 8, 2017 *(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - July 23, 2017 ***(Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - July 16, 2017 *(Updated)
- Philippines Mission Newsletter - June 2017