"Covenant Keepers", the youth ministry of the Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church of Singapore (our sister church), has now released the January 2018 issue of "Salt Shakers" (#47),their youth magazine.
The January 2018 issue of "SS" is once again filled with interesting and instructive articles, and our PRC young people especially are encouraged to make it part of their reading content.
Below you will find a note from the "SS" Committee introducing the contents of this issue and images of the cover and table of contents. The entire issue is also attached here in pdf form.
Salt Shakers is pleased to bring you Issue 47, the first issue of 2008!
This issue, we begin our consideration of a new theme which highlights the important calling of holiness in our lives. We pray that our readers may be edified to this end through the excellent Reformed articles in this edition.
We thank the Lord for His continued grace in sustaining this magazine. May it ever redound to His glory!
Our heartfelt appreciation also goes to all our writers for their contributions to Salt Shakers!
In the January 2018 issue:
- Calvin's Instruction on Church Membership - Aaron Lim
- Scripture's Covenant Youth (X): David - Prof. Herman Hanko
- Are Unbelievers in God's Image? (V) - Rev. Angus Stewart
- CKCKS Camp Review: Examine Yourselves - Nichelle Wong
- In the Year of the Dog - Daisy Lim
- Raising a Covenant Family - Rev. Arie Den Hartog
- A Letter to My Unforgiving Self (I) - Marcus Wee
- The Importance of Family Devotions - Rev. Ryan Barnhill
- Reformed Polemics for the Reformed Believer - Rev. Nathan Langerak
- Rejoicing and Weeping Together (I): Introduction - Lim Yang Zhi
- Bold to Witness - Rev. Stephan Regnerus
- Holiness: A Conscious Choice - Eld. Lee Kong Wee
Remember to pass the salt!
Chua Lee Yang, On Behalf of the Salt Shakers Committee