The Reformed Witness Hour has now produced in print the messages heard during the month of November 2015. The five messages were preached by Missionary-pastor Wilbur Bruinsma and included a continuation of a series on the NT bookof Jude, as well as a special message for Thanksgiving Day.
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these five messages separately on the website at the links below:
November 1, 2015 - The Defiance of Foolish Dreamers, Jude 8-10
November 8, 2015 - Spots in the Church's Love, Jude 11-13
November 15, 2015 - God's Judgment on Ungodly Sinners, Jude 14-16
November 22, 2015 - Jehovah Builds His Church, Psalm 147:1-3 (Thanksgiving)
November 29, 2015 - Remembering the Spoken Word, Jude 17-19
If you would like to be added to the mailing list to receive these messages in print each month, contact Judi Doezema at doezema at prca.org.
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 20-26, 2019
- "Living Wisely in a Digital Age" - Crete PRC's Fall Lecture - October 31, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 13-19, 2019
- Bethel PRC's Annual Reformation Day Lecture - Friday, October 11, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 6-12, 2019 *(Updated)