The Reformed Witness Hour has now produced in print the messages heard during the month of December 2015. The four messages were preached by Missionary-pastor Wilbur Bruinsma and included an Advent series (birth of Jesus) and a message for th end of the year.
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these four messages separately on the website at the links below:
December 6, 2015 - Mary's Miraculous Conception of Jesus - Matthew 1:18
December 13, 2015 - The Naming of John - Luke 1:57-66
December 20, 2015 - From Nazareth to Bethlehem - Luke 2:4,5
December 27, 2015 - God's Faithfulness - I Thess.5:24
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- "Living Wisely in a Digital Age" - Crete PRC's Fall Lecture - October 31, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 13-19, 2019
- Bethel PRC's Annual Reformation Day Lecture - Friday, October 11, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 6-12, 2019 *(Updated)
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for October 2019