The Reformed Witness Hour has now produced in print the messages heard during the month of December 2016.
The four messages were preached by Rev. Bill Bruinsma, pastor of Pittsburgh PRC in Pittsburgh, PA and begins a series on the upright man, but also includes a special Christmas Day message
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these four messages separately on the website at the links below:
December 4, 2016 - The Benefits of Fearing Jehovah, Psalm 25:12,13
December 11, 2016 - Man’s Place in God’s Creation, Psalm 8:5,6
December 18, 2016 - Remembering the Creator in Youth, Eccles. 12:1
December 25, 2016 - The Ruler from Bethlehem, Micah 5:2
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 15, 2017
- Living Wisely in A Digital Age - Public Lecture Planned for October 13, 2017 at Trinity PRC
- New Issue of "Salt Shakers" Magazine - September 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 8, 2017 *(Updated)
- Reformation 500 Lecture, October 13, 2017 - Bethel PRC, Roselle, IL