The Reformed Witness Hour Committee has now produced in print the messages heard during the month of October 2017.
The five messages were delivered by Rev. W. Bruinsma, pastor of Pittsburgh PRC in Spokane, WA and are part of a series on the law of God (ten commandments), which is concluded, along with messages for Good Friday and Easter.
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these five messages separately on the website at the links below:
October 1, 2017 - Thanks for the Church, 1 Thess. 1:1-4
October 8, 2017 - Followers of the Lord, I Thess.1:6-8
October 15, 2017 - Entrusted with the Gospel, I Thess.2:3-4
October 22, 2017 - Receiving the Word of God, I Thess. 2:13
October 29, 2017 - God's Saints: The Crown of Rejoicing, I Thess.2:19-20
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - November 19, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - November 12, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - November 5, 2017 *(Updated)
- Covenant Reformed News - October 2017
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for November 2017