1. Within Thy temple's sacred courts,
With loving and adoring thought,
We contemplate Thy grace, O God,
And all Thy deeds with mercy fraught.
2. Where'er Thy Name, O God, is known,
Where'er Thy glorious fame extends,
There also is Thy praise proclaims,
Far as the earth's remotest ends.
3. Thy hand is full of righteousness;
Let Zion's gladness then be great,
And let her daughters sing for joy
And all Thy judgments celebrate.
4. Encompass Zion, count her towers,
And mark her strong defenses well;
Consider all her palaces,
And to your sons her glory tell.
5. This mighty God forever lives
Our God and Saviour to abide,
And till our pilgrim days shall end
Will ever be faithful guide.
- Psalter #: 132
- # Stanzas: 5
- Metre: L.M.
- Video: No
- Psalm: 48
- Type: Normal