1. O Lord, Thou Judge of all the earth,
To Whom all vengeance doth belong,
Arise and show Thy glory forth,
Requite the proud, condemn the wrong.
2. How long, O Lord, in boastful pride
Shall wicked men triumphant stand?
How long shall they afflict Thy saints
And devastate Thy chosen land?
3. The widow and the fatherless
They slay, and helpless strangers smite;
The faithful God they do not fear,
They say the Lord will not requite.
4. Be wise, ye fools and brutish men;
Shall not He see Who formed the eye?
Shall not He hear Who formed the ear,
And judge, Who reigneth, God Most High?
5. The Lord will judge in righteousness,
From Him all truth and knowledge flow;
The foolish thoughts of wicked men,
How vain they are the Lord doth know.
6. That man is blest whom Thou, O Lord,
With chastening hand dost teach Thy will,
For in the day when sinners fall
That man in peace abideth still.
7. The Lord will not cast off His own,
Nor His inheritance forsake;
Just judgment shall at length prevail,
And upright hearts shall courage take.
8. Who will arise for my defense
Against the wicked in the land?
Against iniquity and wrong
What man for me will valiant stand?
9. Unless the Lord had been my help,
My life had quickly passed away;
But when my foot had almost slipped,
O Lord, Thy mercy was my stay.
10. Amid the doubts that fill my mind
Thy comforts, Lord, bring joy to me;
Can wickedness, though throned in might,
Have fellowship, O Lord, with Thee?
11. The wicked, in their might arrayed,
Against the righteous join their power,
But to the Lord I flee for help,
He is my refuge and my tower.
12. Our God, the refuge of His saints,
Will fight against iniquity;
Avenger of the innocent
The Lord omnipotent will be.
(Right-click & select "save link as" or "save target as"...)