1. From the depths do I invoke THee,
Lord, to me incline Thy ear;
To my voice be Thou attentive,
And my supplication hear.
2. Lord, if Thou shouldst mark transgressions,
In Thy presence who shall stand?
But with Thee there is forgiveness,
That Thy Name may fear command.
3. For Jehovah I am waiting,
And my hope is in His word,
In His word of promise given;
Yea, my soul waits for the Lord.
4. For the Lord my soul is waiting
More than watchers in the night,
More than they for morning watching,
Watching for the morning light.
5. Hope in God, ye waiting people;
Mercies great with Him abound;
With the Lord a full redemption
From the guilt of sin is found.
- Psalter #: 363
- # Stanzas: 5
- Metre: 8s and 7s
- Video: No
- Psalm: 130
- Type: Normal