1. Lord, Thou hast searched me, and dost know
Where'er I rest, where'er I go;
Thou knowest all that I have planned
And all my ways are in Thy hand
2. My words from Thee I cannot hide,
I feel Thy power on every side;
O wondrous knowledge, awful might,
Unfathomed depth, unmeasured height!
3. Where can I go apart from Thee,
Or whither from Thy presence flee?
In heaven? it is Thy dwelling fair;
In death's abode? lo, Thou art there.
4. If I the wings of morning take,
And far away my dwelling make,
The hand that leadeth me is Thine,
And my support Thy power divine.
5. If deepest darkness cover me,
The darkness hideth not from Thee;
To Thee both night and day are bright,
The darkness shineth as the light.
- Psalter #: 382
- # Stanzas: 5
- Metre: L.M.
- Video: No
- Psalm: 139
- Type: Normal