Classis East convened in Grace PRC (Standale, MI) at 8:00 am on Wednesday, January 13, and adjourned around 12:30 am early Saturday morning, Jan.16.
Classis mandated that the stated clerk prepare (Rev. C.Spronk) a report summarizing the decisions of the meeting and submit it to the Classical Committee of Classis East for approval. The reason for this mandate is that Classis East understands the importance of providing a helpful summary for the churches. This summary will be published as soon as possible, but it may take a few days due to the length of the meeting, the weightiness and amount of material treated by classis, and the need of the pastors mandated to make and approve this summary to preach sermons tomorrow (Sunday, Jan.17).
We thank the Lord of the church for sustaining the delegates during these long and difficult sessions. May the Lord bless the decisions reached for the glory of His name and the good of the churches of Classis East and the entire PRC.
- Our Confidence in Troubling Times
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, March 22-28, 2020 (Updated)
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 22, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 15, 2017
- PRC Weekly Congregational, Denominational, and Sister-Church News - October 8, 2017 *(Updated)