The conference is attended by many members of our sister church in N.Ireland, Covenant PRC, the CPRC mission (Reformed Fellowship) in Limerick, PRC visitors from the U.S., and friends from other places.
Below is the conference theme and schedule as found on the BRF Conference website:
"Behold, I Come Quickly": The Reformed, Biblical Truth of the End"
- Prof. David J. Engelsma - Emeritus Professor of Dogmatics and Old Testament, Protestant Reformed Seminary, Michigan, USA
- Rev. A. Lanning - Pastor of the Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church of Singapore
Dates: 16-23 July 2016
Venue: Castlewellan Castle, Co. Down, Northern Ireland
Provisional Information on speeches and sermons:
Six Main Speeches
- The Second and Quick Coming of Jesus Christ (as Indicated by the Signs) - Prof. D. Engelsma
- The Reformed Belief concerning Rapture and Antichrist - Rev. A. Lanning
- The Coming World-Conquest of the Beast from the Sea - Prof. D. Engelsma
- Jesus' Coming as a Thief in View of Abounding Lawlessness and a Great Apostasy - Rev. A. Lanning
- The Two Witnesses of Revelation 11 - Prof. D. Engelsma
- Called to Live in the Expectation of a Final Judgment and in the Hope of Life Eternal - Rev. A. Lanning
Special Lecture - Dispensationalism, J. N. Darby and Powerscourt - Rev. Angus Stewart
Special note: Links to daily pictures maybe found under the "Bulletins" tab (under "Current" menu) and in the "Sister Churches" folder.
And the speeches will also be made available shortly after the conference on Covenant PRC's website.
- PRC and Sister-Church News Highlights for October 10, 2021 *(Updated)
- Reformed News Asia - September 2021 (Issue 64)
- PRC and Sister-Church News Highlights for October 3, 2021 (*Updated)
- PRC and Sister-Church News Highlights for September 26, 2021
- PRC and Sister-Church News Highlights for September 19, 2021 *(Updated)