From the bulletins of the PRC in Bulacan, the Philippines and Doon PRC, the calling church for the PRC missions there we gather these items for news on this second Sunday in February:
- Visitors: Rev. Joshua Engelsma (pastor of Doon PRC, and representing the Foreign Mission Committee) and Deacon Lee Hoekstra and his wife Joann (representing Doon PRC).
- Rev. Daniel Kleyn will be preaching for our 1st service and Rev. Joshua Engelsma will be for our 2nd service
- Our Consistory will be meeting after lunch together with the delegates from Foreign Mission Committee. The agenda will be on the subject of the Diaconate office.
- Next 7M is planned to conduct for on Tuesday (Feb. 16).
- First Classis meeting for this year is scheduled on February 25 at Maranatha PRC in Valenzuela led by the Chairman, Rev. Ibe.
And from Doon PRC:
- The Council of Doon PRC has a new trio from which they will call a second missionary to the Philippines. It is made up of Revs. Brian Huizenga (Hope, Redlands, CA), Dan Holstege (1st, Holland, MI), and C. Griess (Calvary, Hull, IA).
- The congregation will vote from this trio on Monday, Feb.29, D.V.
Missionary-pastor D.Kleyn has made an initial post of the Doon/FMC delegation visit on his blog. Below are a few of the pictures; visit the post for more details.
Deacon Hoekstra greeting the PRC in Bulacan on behalf of Doon PRC and the FMC
Rev.J. Engelsma speaking for the 7M meeting in Manila.
Group picture of PRC in Bulacan
- Philippines Mission Newsletter - January 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 10, 2019 *(Updated)
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of February 3, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of January 27, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of January 20, 2019 *(Updated)