The Reformed Book Outlet in Hudsonville, MI has published its November Newsletter, with a special focus on music CD's (Christmas) and Bible study items.
Read the RBO newsletter below (also attached in pdf form), check out their website, visit the bookstore, and benefit from the good Reformed literature, music, and other resources available.
November – 2014
If you are planning ahead for the Advent Season, for yourself or as gifts, we have the following assortment of CD's on the table as you enter the store:
- Matt Fisher: "Glorious Christmas" (Piano Music) for $12.00
- Eric and Crista Phelps: "Child of Wonder" (cello and piano) @ $13.00
- Faith Chr. School (Randolph, WI) "Christ's Birth in Scripture and Song" @ $ 8.00
- Handel's Messiah (complete work) conductor John Rutter @ $9.95
Plus a few other titles.
Our CD shelves have an assortment of:
- Hope Heralds Men’s Chorus, PRC Psalm Choir, Covenant Christian Choirs, Singing Quartets and Individual piano and organ players
Come in and see what we have.
Books: Reformed Book Outlet has a good selection of books to help you learn about the Bible.
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps and Time Lines is a book of over 190 pages of information that will help you learn much about the Bible. There are MANY concise charts in this book that give you overviews of each book of the Bible; Biblical Weights and Measures; Feasts & Holidays of the Bible; Genealogies, prophecies, 100 prayers of the Bible; the disciples; many maps of Bible lands - then and now; illustrations and diagrams of the tabernacle, the temple, etc. along with a chapter on cults and religions. All the pages in this book may be copied for class or churches – up to 300 copies. You will spend hours looking over this book.
Other Bible help books:
- Unger’s Concise Bible Dictionary – Merrill Unger
- Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary – Merrill C. Tenny
- Wycliffe Bible Dictionary - Charles Pfeiffer
- Holman Concise Bible Dictionary – Holman Reference
- Nelson Complete Book of Bible Maps and Charts - Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Survey of the Bible - William Hendriksen
- The Origin of the Bible – Philip Comfort
- What today's Christian needs to know about the Authorized Version
- What's so special about the Authorized (King James) Version?
- The English Bible: Its Origin, Preservation and Blessing
- How the English Bible came to be.
- The Learned Men
- The translators of the Authorized Version of 1611.
- The Authorized Version: A Wonderful and Unfinished History -a generously illustrated eighty page book that gives a well-paced account of the background to the publication of the Authorized Version, commencing with the ancient manuscripts and concluding with the present
- How we got our English Bible
- A young people's address by B. A. Ramsbottom.
Let us help you build your religious library