Professor David Engelsma (emeritus, PRC Seminary) was interviewed by Christopher Arnzen on his radio program “Iron Sharpens Iron” on March 30. The interview focused on the book The Sixteenth-Century Reformation of the Church (RFPA, 2007) edited by Prof. Engelsma.
The subjects covered in the book and interview are timely and significant, especially in view of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation of the church under the sovereign direction of God through the work of such mean as Martin Luther and John Calvin.
For more on Mr. Arntzen and his Reformed Christian radio program, visit the link above. Below is a brief description of him and his program as found on the website "Iron Sharpens Iron."
Chris Arnzen | Christian Radio Programming & Advertising Executive & Talk Host of Iron Sharpens Iron.
If you’re weary of the typical fluffy Christian radio broadcasts, you’ll find Iron Sharpens Iron addresses a multitude of topics from a distinctly Reformed Christian worldview. Chris Arnzen asks the right questions, presents guests who have the answers, and continually challenges Christians to apply their faith to every aspect of their lives.
- Reformation Lecture on Dordt 400th This Friday, October 12, 2018 at Bethel PRC, Roselle, IL
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for October 2018
- Southwest PRC to Host Reformation Lecture on Sola Scriptura
- Crete PRC to Host Reformation Lecture Commemorating Dordt 400th - Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Reformation Lecture on Dordt 400th - Bethel PRC, Roselle, IL - Friday, October 12, 2018