The six speeches are now available on Faith PRC's Sermonaudio channel. Here are the links:
- What Was the Reformation? by Prof. R. Cammenga
- The Reformation's Return to Sola Scriptura by Rev. David Torlach
- The Reformation's Restoration of the Office of Believer by Prof. Barry Gritters
- The Reformation's Recovery of Right Worship by Rev. Martyn McGeown
- The Reformation's Response to the 'Radical Reformation' by Prof. Russell Dykstra
- The Reformation's Progress in the Lowlands by Rev. Steven Key
*[The rest of this news item was written for the original announcement of the event.]
The details of the event may be found on the poster below. A special website has also been created for the conference, which you may find at www.500thReformation.com .
Here's the latest bulletin announcement that was sent out:
HERE WE STAND, the seminary sponsored weekend conference celebrating the 500th anniversary of the Reformation is now at hand. The first speech is at 4:00 on Friday, October 27 with additional speeches at 7:00 and 8:15. The conference will continue on Saturday morning. The speeches will be delivered by our three professors (Profs. R. Cammenga, R. Dykstra, and B. Gritters) and Rev. M. McGeown, Rev. David Torlach and Rev. S. Key. Talk to your neighbors and friends and join us at Faith PRC for this important event. The conference will be live-streamed on the Internet for those who are not able to attend in person.
At the conference there will also be books for sale by the Reformed Free Publishing Association and Gary Vander Schaaf, and special displays of Seminary library books - new and rare - on the Reformation. In addition, the Reformed Witness Hour will have a special table featuring its ministry.
We hope you make plans to attend this significant event! Set aside some time for some or all of the conference and plan to join us as we celebrate God's great work in the sixteenth century of reforming His church according to His Word.