This week Tuesday and Wednesday, Nov.11-12, Revs. K.Koole (Grandville PRC), G.Eriks (Hudsonville PRC), and N.Decker (Trinity PRC) will be traveling to NAPARC (North American Presbyterian and Reformed Council) to represent our churches for the Contact Committee.
They have been authorized by Synod (for the fourth year) to observe the meeting of NAPARC (composed of representatives from 13 Reformed and Presbyterian churches), inquire about recent changes made in their constitution, and look for opportunity to introduce our churches to various delegations that attend. Assessment is to be made for next year's Synod about the value and possibility of continuing to send observers to NAPARC.
The 2014 NAPARC (40th meeting) meets in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada this year, hosted by the Canadian Reformed Churches (Covenant CRC, Grassie, ON).
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of January 20, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of January 13, 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of January 6, 2019 *(Updated)
- Limerick Reformed Fellowship Newsletter - November 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of October 28, 2018 *(Updated)