The following PRC congregational and mission news items may be noted on this March 26, 2017 Lord's Day.
- Rev. C. Haak (pastor of Georgetown PRC) continues to consider the call to Zion PRC (Hudsonville/Jenison, MI). He plans to answer on April 2.
- Rev. Steven Key (pastor of Loveland, CO PRC) continues to consider the call to Southwest PRC (Wyoming, MI). He plans to answer on April 2.
- The congregation of First PRC, Holland MI extended a call to Rev. S. Key on Sunday, March 19, 2017.
- Special note: Providence PRC (Hudsonville, MI) is changing the time of their evening service from 6 p.m. to 5 p.m. starting Sunday, April 2.
- Update: On Sunday, March 26, Rev. W. Langerak (pastor of SE PRC, Grand Rapids, MI) declined the call from Byron Center PRC to serve as home missionary.
- The congregation of Doon PRC voted to call Rev. B. Huizinga of Hope PRC, Redlands, CA to serve as third missionary to the Philippines.
- From the Provident PRC bulletin for this date we learn this:
- Rev. D. Holstege will preach both services at PCC today. Rev. D. Kleyn is in Leyte today with the delegation from the PRCP – Rev. John Flores and Bro. Eric Mescallado. The brothers are investigatinga possible field of mission work in Leyte.
- The 7M pastors classes will meet next on Tuesday, April 4 at 9:30 am, at the Maranatha PRC in Valenzuela, the Lord willing.
Last modified on 27 March 2017