"Covenant Keepers", the youth ministry of the Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church of Singapore (our sister church), has just published issue #29 of "Salt Shakers" (Nov./Dec. 2014), their youth magazine.
Once again the "SS" is packed with interesting and edifying articles, and our PRC young people especially are invited and encouraged to read it. Be sure to read Pastor A.Lanning's important editorial on the doctrine of common grace, plus articles on Reformed worship, Korean drama, and Christian schools.
This issue also includes a separate "SS" special report - an article Prof.H.Hanko prepared especially for the CERC young people on the doctrine of the covenant. It is titled "The History of Reformed Covenant Theology - Conditional or Unconditional?" and you will find that attached here as a pdf.
Below you will find the table of contents and introduction page of the magazine. You are encouraged to visit the"Salt Shakers" webpage where you will find a downloadable e-copy for your reading and spiritual growth. Or you may find the full copy attached here in pdf form.
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News - July 21-27, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Churches News - July 14-20, 2019 *(Updated)
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of July 7, 2019 *(Updated)
- Reformed News Asia - June 2019
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of June 30, 2019