"Covenant Keepers", the youth ministry of the Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church of Singapore (our sister church), has just released issue #35 of "Salt Shakers" (November 2015),their youth magazine.
Once again the "SS" is packed with interesting and edifying articles, and our PRC young people especially are invited and encouraged to read it.
Below you will find a note from the "SS" Committee introducing the contents of this issue and images of the cover and table of contents. The entire issue is also attached here in pdf form.
The committee is also pleased to publish the Salt Shakers Special Report: The History of Reformed Covenant Theology by Prof Herman Hanko. While many of our readers may be seeing this for the first time, this is actually an edited reprint of an earlier publishing in 2014 that was only distributed locally. This new edition was released for the occasion of Covenant Evangelical Reformed Church's celebration of Reformation Day this year.
You will find this new publication by Prof.H. Hanko in our pamphlet section in pdf form.
- New Salt Shakers Magazine - September 2018 (#51)
- Reformation Lecture on Dordt 400th This Friday, October 12, 2018 at Bethel PRC, Roselle, IL
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for October 2018
- Crete PRC to Host Reformation Lecture Commemorating Dordt 400th - Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- Covenant Reformed News - September 2018