The November 2014 radio messages of the Reformed Witness Hour are now available in print form. The five messages were delivered by Rev.Wilbur (Bill) Bruinsma, missionary-pastor serving the Eastern U.S. and stationed in Pittsburgh, PA.
These messages continue Rev.Bruinsma's series on the doctrine of the church and especially her calling to preach the gospel. But a special Thanksgiving Day message is included as well.
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these five messages separately on the website at the links below:
November 2, 2014 - The Use of Our Gifts
November 9, 2014 - Preaching: The Power of God
November 16, 2014 - The Beauty of God's House
November 23, 2014 - Thanks Be to God! (Thanksgiving Day)
November 30, 2014 - Holy Commitment to the Preaching
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of October 14, 2018
- New Salt Shakers Magazine - September 2018 (#51)
- Reformation Lecture on Dordt 400th This Friday, October 12, 2018 at Bethel PRC, Roselle, IL
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for October 2018
- News from the PRC and Sister-Churches for the Week of October 7, 2018*(Updated)