The August 2015 radio messages of the Reformed Witness Hour are now available in print form. The five messages were delivered by Rev.Carl Haak, pastor of Georgetown PRC in Hudsonville, MI and continue his series on marriage, the family, and the covenant of God, plus a special sermon on Christian education.
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these five messages separately on the website at the links below:
August 2, 2015 - Wives, Be Subject to Your Own Husband - Eph.5:22-24
August 9, 2015 - A Beautiful Example of Fearless Submission - 1 Peter 3:5-6
August 16, 2015 - Homeward Bound - 2 Corinthians 5:1
August 23, 2015 - God's Gift of the Family - Psalm 68:6
August 30, 2015 - Christian Education is Covenant Education - Isaiah 38:19
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of April 14, 2019 *(Updated)
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of April 7, 2019
- Reformed Witness Hour News - Messages for April 2019 and Special Newsletter Note
- Covenant Reformed News - March 2019
- PRC and Sister-Church News for the Week of March 31, 2019