The Reformed Witness Hour has now produced in print the messages heard during the month of December 2016.
The four messages were preached by Rev. Bill Bruinsma, pastor of Pittsburgh PRC in Pittsburgh, PA and begins a series on the upright man, but also includes a special Christmas Day message
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these four messages separately on the website at the links below:
December 4, 2016 - The Benefits of Fearing Jehovah, Psalm 25:12,13
December 11, 2016 - Man’s Place in God’s Creation, Psalm 8:5,6
December 18, 2016 - Remembering the Creator in Youth, Eccles. 12:1
December 25, 2016 - The Ruler from Bethlehem, Micah 5:2
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 20-26, 2019
- "Living Wisely in a Digital Age" - Crete PRC's Fall Lecture - October 31, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 13-19, 2019
- Bethel PRC's Annual Reformation Day Lecture - Friday, October 11, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 6-12, 2019 *(Updated)