The Reformed Witness Hour has now produced in print the messages heard during the month of December 2017.
The five messages were delivered by Rev. Bill Bruinsma, pastor of Pittsburgh PRC in Pittsburgh, PA and include a continuation of his series on I Thessalonians as well as special Christmas and Old year's Day messages.
The entire booklet in pdf form is attached here. But you may also find these five messages separately on the website at the links below:
December 3, 2017 - Studying to be Quiet - I Thessalonians 4:11-12
December 10, 2017 - The Final Gathering of the Church - I Thessalonains 4:13-18
December 17, 2017 - Watching for Christ's Return - I Thessalonians 5:1-6
December 24, 2017 - No Room for Mary's Firstborn - Luke 2:7
December 31, 2017 - Great Is Thy Faithfulness! - Lamentations 3:22
Latest from Terpstra, Charles J.
- "Living Wisely in a Digital Age" - Crete PRC's Fall Lecture - October 31, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 13-19, 2019
- Bethel PRC's Annual Reformation Day Lecture - Friday, October 11, 2019
- This Week's PRC and Sister-Church News, October 6-12, 2019 *(Updated)
- Reformed Witness Hour Messages for October 2019